Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just Believe Birthday Candles - CASEd Card

Today a card for you from page 97 of the Stampin' Up! IBC 2010-11, with a few changes. 
Here you go ... ... ...

Once again  I used the Colour Spritzer Tool on this card.  I keep forgetting this awesome tool, which is dirt cheap and packs a real whallop on a card when used.  HERE is a youtube video by Dawn on how to use this tool.  I have to remember to use this tool more often.

Stamps:  Just Believe, Whimsical Words
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Old Olive Marker for spritzing
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other:  Colour Spritzer Tool, Curly Label punch, Magnetic Movers and Shapers die - Punch Windows set, 3/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls

I truly appreciate each and every one of you visiting my blog and all the lovely comments viewers take the time to leave.  Thank you all so very much!
Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and delightful card with a touch of elegancy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandy said...

You have the best ideas Glenda! I like the torn corners on this card and the stamp with the pearls in the flowers. I bet you have the best parties and/or demos.
Hugs,
Sandy Dehon

Anonymous said...

I love the torn edges, use of spritzer tool, and pearls. Great job, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails