Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Watch this reel and learn how to make a Christmas Card using the Santa Express Designer Paper!

 Hi Friends!

I recently added Instagram Reels to my online presence. 

Although I ordered the Santa Express designer paper, I did not get the stamps and dies.

But, that's OK, cuz you can make super cute cards with just the designer paper and some fussy cutting.

This is the original card I created ...

 

And this is the one I did on the reel ...

 

Fussy cutting is one of my things. It relaxes me, and I can do it while watching TV with hubby Ted.

I recently took this sheet of Rings Of Love designer paper...  And turned it into these for future cards ...

 No description available.  No description available.

Click the picture below to watch the reel and see how to create the Santa Express card.


 

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!


 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails