Monday, September 12, 2022

Would you like to create a beautiful Birthday Card with the Perched In A Tree stamp set and the Aspen Tree dies?

 Hi Friends!

Last Thursday I shared how to create this beautiful birthday card.


I used the Perched In A Tree stamp set, and coordinating Aspen Trees dies.

I used some of the now retired Rings of Love designer paper behind the tree die cut. Isn't it pretty?

The designer paper is now retired, it was from the J-A Sale-a-Bration brochure, but if you are like me, you still have some.

And I also made a coordinating envelope using the same designer paper. Watch the video (link below) and see how it all came together, and how to create the custom envelope!

Here's what you need to create the card and envelope:

  • Thick Basic White card base
  • Night of Navy 5-1/4 x 4
  • Basic White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, 3/8 x 2, 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
  • Rings Of Love DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8, 5-1/4 x 2, 6 x 12
  • Brushed Metallic Paper 2-1/2 x 3
  • Stamp: Perched In A Tree
  • Ink: Night of Navy
  • Other: Aspen Tree dies, Deckled Rectangle #6, Rustic Metal Embellishments

Click on the picture below to watch the Video Tutorial.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails