Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Would you like to learn a simple and beautiful background technique using the Heron Habitat Bundle?

 Hi Friends!

I was recently bopping around Pinterest for inspiration and came across this technique by Jenny Burnett.


 

Sometimes backgrounds are difficult when I don't want to just use designer paper.

To do the rectangles, cut a piece of Basic White 5 x 3-3/4. Then cut this piece into 4 rectangle that are 2-1/2 x 1-7/8 by cutting the piece into quarters. So easy!

Watch the video below to get the recipe and how to create the background and the card.

This technique is wonderful and so adaptable. Use any colour(s), any stamps/bundles, and any sentiment you like.

You can even use it to make masculine cards! Yay, a win win in my opinion.

I shared how to create this card, and the technique, on my facebook live last Monday.

Click the picture below, to view the video.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails