Monday, December 7, 2020

Full Front Shaker Card Video Link

 Hi Friends!

Last Friday night we gathered on my facebook page and created a Full Front Shaker Card!

It was so much fun, I am now addicted to these quick and easy cards. I dare you to make one and not play with it!

I recently sent a shaker Christmas card to my Doctor and the receptionist at his clinic.  The receptionist called to thank me for the card and told me it was sitting right beside her and she kept picking it up to shake it!  I love brightening someones day, even just a bit.  I am so thankful for our Medical community and how they have taken care of so many of us these past few months.

I shared my original full front shaker card on my blog on Friday (click here to see that post), and here is the card we made online together.....

Once the card was done, we did a walk through of the 2020 Aug to Dec Mini Catalogue and we talked about all the Retiring, Carryover and Hibernating products.

Check it out, some of the "tools" - dies, punches, etc - are on sale and it makes buying the bundles cheaper if you purchase the tool and stamp set separately!  Some of them you can save over $10 and that is nothing to sneeze at lol.

The video has been uploaded to my YouTube Channel, check out all my videos. I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to my channel while you are there.


Please sign up for my Weekly Update and Newsletters by completing the form at the top of my blog on the right side. I would love to keep you up to date on all the happenings, classes and promotions.

I hope you enjoy the video, I would love to see your Full Front Shaker Card, EMAIL ME or put your card in the comments on my Facebook Post.

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails