Friday, December 4, 2020

Full Front Shaker Card and Sneak Peek

 Hi Friends!

I have been wanting to do a Full Front Shaker Card for a while now, and finally found the time!

I brought out a brand new stamp set called You Are Amazing, it will be debuting in the 2021 Jan to June Mini Catalogue on January 5, 2021.

I don't usually purchase stamp sets with just sentiments in them, but this one just popped into my cart when I was doing the pre-order for the new catalogue.  I guess it was meant to be ;)

 

I will be doing a live demonstration tonight at 8 pm (Pacific Time) on my facebook page on how I created this fun, colourful card. I hope you can join me!

CLICK HERE to go to my facebook page In My Craft Room Stamping With Glenda and craft along with me. The recipe will be posted there at 9 am (Pacific Time) so you can prepare your kit and create this fun technique along with me.  I will be doing it step by step.

I will also be uploading it to my YouTube Channel once we are finished.  I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel.  There are lots of videos there on creating fun projects using Stampin' Up! products.

Stampin' Smiles





 

My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails