Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Cherish The Season Gift Card Holder

 Hi Friends!

Last Thursday during my Thursday Morning Drop In Stamping on my facebook page, we created this beautiful gift card holder using the Cherish The Season Bundle.

I learned how to make this quick and easy gift card holder from my friend Allison Okamitsu.  I decided to do some foil inlay and different colours to make it my own.

This is the original gift card holder ....

 


Then I created this one with a bit of foil inlay ....

 

 

This is the one where I used 4 different colours of foil and changed the cardstock and designer paper colours. I also added a few more pieces of the Classic Christmas designer paper. 



In the video I show you a real quick and easy way to do the foil inlay without a lot of fuss and muss.

A complete list of supplies can be found under my signature at the bottom of this post.

I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch all my videos.  Thank you.

You can also sign up for my Weekly Update Newsletter (which comes out every Tuesday) by filling in the area at the top of my blog on the right side!

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails