Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Thinking Of You Card

 Hi friends!

My Sister is a Veterinarian in Sidney, BC with her own practice. I make all of the Welcome cards for new clients and Sympathy cards. I really don't like the words "sympathy" so I make her Thinking Of You cards.

She emailed me that she needed more, and I just happened to have this pretty card by one of my Team Members, Shanna Miller.  We recently had a Team Swap and this was the card she sent us.


It uses the soon to retire Gilded Autumn Specialty designer paper. I just love the copper highlights on every single sheet!  I turned the card to landscape and changed things up a bit to make it my own, but the basic card idea came from Shanna.

For this one I used the same designer paper, but on the other 19 I changed things up and used different patterns from the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Paper, which is on the Last Chance List from the July to December Mini Catalogue!  Although the Stitched Leaves dies won't be available in the Jan to June Mini Catalogue, they will be returning in May in the new Annual Catalogue. They are on the "Hibernating" list and I am so glad they aren't disappearing forever. I love them!

 

Recipe:

Thick Very Vanilla card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2

Early Espresso 3-1/2 x 3 and 3-1/2 x 1-3/4 (die cut the leaf from one of these pieces)

Gilded Autumn Sp DSP 3-3/8 x 2-7/8 and 3-3/8 x 1-5/8

Very Vanilla 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 (sentiment)

Copper Foil 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 

Stamp set - Rooted In Nature

Ink - Early Espresso

Dies - Stitched Leaves, Layering Ovals

Other - Champagne Rhinestones


Give this layout a try, you can use any designer paper, and make it for any occasion!  It's so versatile.

Stampin' Smiles






My Links:

Facebook -> CLICK HERE

YouTube -> CLICK HERE

Pinterest -> CLICK HERE



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails