Thursday, December 10, 2020

FREE Online Class!

 Hi Friends!

I am excited to invite you to my Free Online Class this Saturday (Dec 12th) at 1 pm (pacific time).

We will be creating a Note Card Holder and 4 Note Cards to go in it.

Here is a picture of the one I created in November using the Merry Moose bundle.

 


I won't be using anything Christmas this Saturday. Join me on Zoom or on Facebook.

Here's the link to my facebook Page In My Craft Room Stamping With Glenda.

https://www.facebook.com/InMyCraftRoomStampingWithGlenda

 From there you will need to join my VIP Group as that is where you will find the Zoom link.  

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1148180145565229

The facebook live part will take place in my Virtual Classroom, so please EMAIL ME if you would like to join in on the fun!

There is NO cost, it's completely FREE. The recipe of what you will need is listed in the Classroom.  Use what you have in your craft room. If you don't have note cards and envelopes, you can cut your card bases down to the correct size.

Hope to see you soon, In My ClassRoom.


 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails