Sunday, May 30, 2010

Seven Dwarfs - Seventh One - Sleepy

Yeeha, I finally completed all 7 Dwarfs in the series.  They were so much fun to do, and I loved creating individual cards for each one.  If you missed the previous ones, here are the links to them:
Sneezy;   Grumpy;   BashfulDopeyHappy;  and Doc.  And - drum roll please - last but not least

 "Sleepy"~~

Are they not the cutest things ever.  This is the last one of Ellen Kemper's Seven Dwarf series.  I used her head, and added the body, then created the card around him.  I hope he has a peaceful, restful sleep!
Stamps:  Sincere Salutations
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Bride Specialty DSP
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Always Artichoke
Other:  Pinking Heart Border punch, Tag Corner punch, Kraft Corderoy Buttons with faux stitching (scraps of coordinating cardstock through the button holes)
Thanks for joining me today.  I will be back tomorrow with a Gift Card Holder I created for our DIL's recent birthday.  I had to wait till she received it before I could post it.
~ ~ ~ ~  Glenda Mollet  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda, What a cute addition to your cards. If I was one of the seven dwarfs, this is who I would be. "Sleepy" Hope your having a great weekend. I have been making Tilda projects, and using a new SU stamp set, and making Fathers Day cards. I Love paper, ha!, ha! Blessings to you, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails