Monday, May 3, 2010

Seven Dwarfs - Third One - Bashful - Mojo Monday 137

This card is the third one in my Seven Dwarfs series for my Monthly Punchie Class (held on the last Tuesday of each month, if you want to join us!). This one is Bashful.....  These dwarfs are so cute, they are the creation of Ellen Kemper (see previous posts for her link).  I have added bodies to them all.

I sort of followed the Mojo Monday 137 sketch for this layout, and the next one also which I will post tomorrow for you - Dopey!
Here's the recipe for you:
Cardstock:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White, So Saffron
Paper:  Sweet Pea DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
Other:  Square Lattice Emb. Folder, So Saffron GG Ribbon, So Saffron button, Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches.
I hope you enjoy this little cutie, and he brightens up your day, even just a bit.  Come back tomorrow for Dopey........   Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails