Friday, May 28, 2010

Seven Dwarfs - Fifth One - Happy!

I am finally getting the cards made for the final 3 Dwarfs in my Seven Dwarfs Monthly Punchie Series.  These are Ellen Kemper's creations (the heads) and I added the bodies, then created the cards for them. 
Here is Happy...........
I have used this layout before and really like it.  I used Sweet Pea DSP and the new Island Oasis DSP, I love how they co-ordinate.  Here's the complete recipe:
Stamps:  Happy Everything
Ink:  Soft Suede
Paper:  Sweet Pea DSP, Island Oasis DSP
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, (image uses Tangerine Tango and Soft Suede)
Other:  Happy Punchie image, non SU embossing folder
Not too many items used, so its great for a class and fun to do.  I just love how bright and "Happy" the entire card turned out.  Isn't it wonderful how some cards just seem to create themselves?
I hope your day was awesome, return tomorrow for "Doc" and the following day "Sleepy".
That's it for tonight.........................  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails