Monday, May 31, 2010

Presto Patterns DSP card share

I made this super easy, super quick card.  I know it is a CASE but for the life of me I can't remember from whom.  I always give credit to originating authors, but this time I can't.  But if it is you, please email me (link at the top of my LH sidebar) and I will give you credit.  The card is awesome by the way, thanks to whomever created it.............

To make this card all you do is cut out a piece of Presto Patterns DSP, spritz some Log Cabin Smooch Spritz on the paper, smoosh it around with Technical Paper (toilet paper) or a sponge, and Voila your card front is complete.  Could it be any easier than that?????  Then I wrapped some Whisper White Satin Ribbon around it, gathered that with a Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brad.  Then took some cardstock weight Vellum and ran it through the Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.  I sponged around the edges of the butterflies with some Rich Razzleberry ink, then added some non SU rhinestones to them.  The card front is layered on a white card by first Always Artichoke then Rich Razzleberry and finally Whisper White again, then the altered DSP.  I sure wish there were a few more sheets of this pattern in the package so I could do a class using it to show my Stampers how quick and easy this DSP is to use.  Maybe I will anyways, who knows. 
Thanks for looking, and I hope I get an email so I can give proper credit to the originator.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~  Glenda Mollet ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails