Tuesday, January 31, 2023

How To Make A Frame For A Quick And Easy Birthday Card - Or Any Occasion You Like!

 Hi Friends!

 I recently hosted a Happy Birthday Card class with my Peeps in Powell River, BC

They requested a class of "lots of birthday cards" and that's what I delivered!

I am sharing the first one with you today......

and the inside ....

  • I started out by applying a 4-1/4 x 3 strip of By The Bay designer paper (the sahara sand and foiling one)
  • Then we added a 2-1/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Polished Pink cardstock to the leftish of center, and kept it at the top leaving a border along the bottom
  • Next a 2-3/8 x 4-1/4 piece of Awash In Beauty designer paper over top of the Polished Pink cardstock
  • The circle frame is cut out of a 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Merry Merlot cardstock by stacking the Layering Circle Dies (#4 and #6 counted from the center out). We popped this frame up on dimensionals
  • The Happy Birthday is stamped on a 5/8 x 3" piece of Basic White cardstock in Mossy Meadow ink using the Go To Greetings stamp set. Then we used the Happy Labels Pick A Punch to crop the ends.  This is also popped up on dimensionals
  • Some Classic Matte Dots were added to finish off the front.
  • For the inside (I always finish off my insides, I figure I put a lot of work into the front, so the inside should be finished as well) I stamped one of the Decorative Borders stamps in Merry Merlot.
  • I also stamped a Medium Basic White envelope to match

This layout can be used with any papers, stamps and die cuts you like.  It would look great in ovals, squares, rectangles or even hexagon dies from the Beautiful Shapes dies.

You can find a list of the supplies I used to create this card under my signature below.

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!












Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails