Monday, January 30, 2023

A Cute and Easy Valentine's Treat Box and a Bonus Carrot - Not Carrot Card.

 Hi Friends!

I have a great Valentine's Treat Box for you today!



I created one of these for each of our Grand Children for Valentine's Day. Each one is about the same, some have different insides depending on which sweet child it is going to.

Although the punch is sold out until mid April, you don't need it to use the images from the designer paper. I just fussy cut them out. It was easy peasy.

I shared how I created it during my Thursday Thoughts facebook live demonstration on Thursday in my facebook VIP GROUP.

Once the box was finished, viewers asked me to create something else as there was still time.

I happily obliged!  I had been looking at cards created using the Thanks A Bunch stamp set which is a free level 1 Sale-a-Bration set.

Fruit and vegetables are not my normal go to, but this one is amazing. Instead of carrots, you can make trees, grass and hearts!

So that's what we did. With a bit of input from the audience, we created this cute card together.

There is a video tutorial available in my VIP Group.  Join my VIP Group, then click on THIS LINK to view the video.

Make sure you subscribe to my Weekly Update Newsletters so you don't miss any of my videos, classes and FREE Tutorials that I send out each week.

Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive a confirmation email that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know!

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails