Monday, October 10, 2022

Do you like to learn new Techniques, Fun Folds, or Tips and Tricks? Here's how!

 Hi Friends!

Each Thursday I go live in my VIP Group and share Tips, Tricks, Fun Folds and Techniques.

I post the supplies and measurements you will need to craft along with me.

But ONLY in my VIP Group. So come on over and join us!

This is the card I shared how to create last Thursday.

 
This card includes a great colouring technique that I know you will love!
 

And this is what the inside looks like. I always finish off my cards with coordinating insides and a pretty envelope.

CLICK HERE to pop over to my facebook VIP Group and click on JOIN so you can stamp along with us, or just catch the live stream or replay!

I only share these lives and videos with my VIPeeps, they don't get uploaded anywhere else!

See you soon, In My Craft Room!

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

During October you can select an extra $71 in Stampin' Up! products for the same low price of $135 (in Canada) and pay NO SHIPPING but taxes are applicable as per your province.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails