Friday, October 7, 2022

Learn more ways to use the Splendid Day Suite!

 Hi Friends!

Coming in November!

Splendid Day Class

Join me for 3 beautiful cards - 4 if you are a Monthly Tutorial Subscriber - using the Splendid Day Bundle.

Choose from

  • Suite Plus Card Kits  $140 (direct shipping included)
  • Bundle Plus Card Kits  $90
  • Kits Plus Products  $30 get the card kits plus some other supplies I used on the cards
  • Tutorials Only  $15
  • Monthly Subscription  $15 (for 4 cards not only 3)

  

Registration is open now, and closes on November 2nd. CLICK HERE to register now!

Email me at gjmollet@shaw.ca or message me to reserve your spot!

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

During October you will get $206 in Stampin' Up! products of YOUR choice for only $135.

That's an extra $71 for FREE! No Shipping, and taxes where applicable.

 

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!



 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails