Monday, August 15, 2022

Would you like a video tutorial on how to reduce wasted designer paper when using Stampin' Up!s new Candy Cane dies?

 Hi Friends!

I shared these 2 cards during my Catalogue Launch Party on August 2nd.
 
Two cards made together to maximize use of the "cast off" pieces from the background die cut in the Candy Canes die set.
I first cut the background die from the Lights Aglow 6x6 Specialty designer paper - saving the strips that are cut out.
 
 
Then I cut the same die from some White Glimmer paper, also saving the strips.
If you add Adhesive Sheet to the back of each of the pieces of paper, you will not need to add glue to them as I did 😉
 
 
Then I put both of the cut outs onto Evening Evergreen card bases, and using the strips from the other die cuts, I filled in the wider strips.
 
 
Voila! Two card fronts that do not waste much of the cut offs. I did not use the real small strips, but I think if you did 3 die cuts and mixed and matched all of the strips, you would have zero waste.
What do you think? Shall I do this on a live stamping demonstration for you?
 
Comment below if you would like me to schedule this for one of my facebook lives when we are home from our trip. 
  
I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails