Friday, August 12, 2022

Showcasing the beautiful floral images in Stampin' Up!s Wonderful World designer paper.

 Hi Friends!

If you are lucky enough to get a package of the Wonderful World designer paper available during Sale-a-Bration, you will know how pretty the floral images are in it!

WONDERFUL WORLD BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

You can only get this paper in a bundle with the Wonderful World stamp set, free with a qualifying $120 order. But only until August 31st, or while supplies last.

I used the sheet shown below, to fussy cut all of the images. Then I layered them strategically on card fronts.

WONDERFUL WORLD BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

I got 4 beautiful cards out of one sheet. I was even able to use the partial ones around the edges!

You just need to find a way to tuck them behind a full image so the cut off side doesn't show.





Here's a picture showing the cut out images I used on card #3 above ....

And this is how I arranged them so you don't see the cut off edges.

What do you think?  Wouldn't you love to get this paper yourself?

Just pop over to my Canadian ONLINE STORE and place your $120 order and choose this beautiful Wonderful World bundle as your FREE Gift!

And you will also be entered onto 2 squares on my Draw Board (one square for every $60 you order before shipping and tax, in the same order), to be in the drawing for the lastest Grand Prize!

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails