Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Enjoy a Revisit of a beautiful Collaboration card using the Sending Smiles bundle and new In Colours by Stampin' Up!

 Hi Friends!

Today we are revisiting one of my favourite Collaboration cards.

I brought the Sending Smiles bundle to the craft table, and pictures of two cards by Sherry Roth .

My viewers and I collaborated on this beautiful card. I just love how it turned out.

CLICK HERE for the original post from May 24th.

If you would like to see how I created it, click on the picture below to watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel.  If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel. 


I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails