Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Watch A Live Tutorial On How To Do The Floating Technique And Learn An Amazing Tip For Decorating The Inside!

 Hi Friends!

Last week I was supposed to do a live demonstration on how to do the Floating Technique, but I was ill and unable to do the demo.

I finally got it done on Monday and I am so excited to share it with you.

I received a card from my Silver Sister Tamara Bertram, using this technique. It is such a clean and simple card with a WOW factor that I knew I had to make it myself.

I changed a couple of things to make it my own, but the original idea and layout is all from Tamara.

You will want to watch the video to see how I decorated the inside!  I used die cuts, but not in the usual way!  The link to the video is below.

This is a super way to use up strips of designer paper. You don't have to use all the same kind, I did this technique a couple of times using some different strips.

Here's one that I did back in June.....

You can CLICK HERE to visit that blog post and see a video tutorial on how to do that one.

Here's the recipe for the Christmas Floating Technique card ...

Thick Basic White card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2

Basic White 5-1/4 x 4 (for inside), 5 x 3-3/4 (front)

Window Sheet 3 x 3

Gold Glimmer Paper 2 x 3-1/2

Boughs Of Holly DSP 3 x 3 cut into 1/4" strips

Festive Pearls

Stylish Shapes dies

Holly Berry dies - don't throw the inside die cut pieces away!  Watch the video to see how I used them.

Brightest Glow stamp set

Leaves Of Holly stamp set

Ink:  Memento, Cherry Cobbler 

If you would like to see how I created the Christmas Floating Technique card, click on the picture below to watch the video tutorial on my YouTube channel

Please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit. 

Thanks for visiting today.

Stampin' Smiles!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails