Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Sending Smiles With The Floating Technique Card Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

I have always liked the look of the Floating Technique, but only recently I decided to give it a try.

The card below has this technique in the circle element behind the flowers.

I shared how to do this card, including the Floating Technique during my live stamping demonstration last Monday (May 30th) on facebook.

It is very easy and uses up all those left over 1/2 or 3/8" pieces of designer paper. Or you can also use cardstock!

In the video I use an unexpected embossing folder for the embossed background. Check It Out!

If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails