Thursday, June 2, 2022

This Birthday Piggy Swap Card

Hi Friends!

I recently participated in a swap with a group of Demonstrators who live on Vancouver Island on the west coast of British Columbia, Canada.

We are a family here on the island, and participate in a few events during the year. We used to meet 2 or 3 times a year in person, you know before "it" changed our lives. At each event we would have 3 swaps to participate in, and we have been missing those swaps recently.

So we organized a swap and I received a lot of beautiful cards that I will be sharing over the coming weeks.

This is the one I created for the swap, I used This Birthday Piggy a new stamp set in the 2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.


This piggy on the scooter is so darned cute, and it reminds me of the scooter/motorcycle I used to ride all the time.

To colour the scooter I stamped it in Blackberry Bliss then took the Wink Of Stella clear glitter pen and coloured it in by reactivating the Blackberry Bliss ink in the outline of the scooter.

It produces a wonderfully light pinkish colour that I think is perfect on this card.

The Pig is coloured using the Petal Pink Stampin' Blends and I used two circle dies to cut out some of the In Colour Glimmer Paper to add to it.

The embossing is one of the new Elegant Eucalyptus 3D embossing folders. A great duo that add some lovely embossed eucalyptus leaves and branches.

It's all finished off with some Black & White Gingham ribbon and a knot.

The embellishments are new as well. I added one Flower Trinket and two Heart Pearls. What a cute card and I hope all the swap participants enjoy the card.

Thanks for visiting today.

Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails