Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Sweet Songbird Collaboration Card Replay

 Hi Firends!

Have you joined in on our weekly Collaboration Night? It happens on Thursday nights at 8 pm (Pacific Time) and it's live on Zoom for my VIP Group Members and streamed live to my facebook page for everyone to enjoy and join in.

Last week we used the Sweet Songbird bundle and had fun coming up with this card:

 



We used a card by Chris Slogar that is an easel card and went from there.  What do you think of the card? Isn't it the cutest thing?  This centre easel card has a different way to do the easel part. Watch the video for a step by step tutorial and the recipe too!

To see how we created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails