Monday, August 29, 2022

Would you like to see a Video Tutorial for the August Paper Pumpkin Kit by Stampin' Up! including an alternative card?

 Hi Friends!

Oh my goodness!  This latest Paper Pumpkin Kit by Stampin' Up! has got to be the Bestest Ever!

It is simply gorgeous, there is no two ways about it.

It took me a while to get to stamping with this kit because of a family vacation, then I came home with a stupid virus that seriously impacted by ability to talk.

If you can't talk, you can't do a live stamping demonstration! Frustrating but true.

I finally got to open the box (yes it sat in my Craft Room unopened for over a week) and create with it for my Live Stamping Demonstration last Thursday night.

Here's a pictures of the cards 5 different we created.





Usually we can get refill kits about 2 weeks after the kits are mailed, but this month we were told that, due to the large number of kits ordered, there were no refills available this month.  Stampin' Up! reserve a supply for lost and damaged boxes, and if those aren't used there may be some available in early September tho. You just have to keep an eye on my Online Store for Past Paper Pumpkin Kits and Refills.

CLICK HERE for the link to that page

If you would like to see the video tutorial, click on the picture below to watch it on my YouTube channel

 

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

I would love to have you as part of my Canadian Team - The Craft Room Stampers.

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to get the Starter Kit.

Stampin' Smiles!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails