Tuesday, July 19, 2022

How To Get Free Tutorials Each Week!

 Hi Friends!

Do you know that I give my "Peeps" a free tutorial every week?

Yup I do.

And you can be one of my "Peeps" too.

Just sign up to receive my Weekly Update Newsletters and you will get the Free Tutorial, plus all the other up-to-date information as well.

   Upcoming and Ongoing Specials

   Links to catalogues

   Early opportunities to register for my events

   What happened In My Craft Room last week

   What's happening In My Craft Room this week

And anything else I think you NEED to know ;)

 

All you need to do is subscribe by filling out the form in one of two places.

  1.  Use the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog


  2. Use the form at the top on the right side of my blog


Then sit back and wait for the emails to come. The first one will come in about 5 minutes and it includes TWO free tutorials as well.

Then the last way to get free tutorials from me is to place an order with me in Canada, and wait for the tutorial(s) to arrive at the beginning of the next month.

It's so easy, and automatic. Once you sign up, you do nothing but enjoy!

CLICK HERE to go to my Canadian Online Store and place your order with me. I would love to be your Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you have an amazing day.

Stampin' Smiles!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails