Monday, July 18, 2022

Elephant Parade Torn Paper Technique For The Trip Achievers July Blog Hop!

 


Hi Friends! 

Welcome to our Trip Achievers monthly blog hop. I hope you hop along and see all the wonderful creations.

Today I am sharing a card I made last week for one of my Facebook Live stamping demonstrations.

I wanted to do the Torn Paper Technique and I had the Elephant Parade bundle on my table.

They work great together. I have seen a lot of these cards lately, and most of them use floral images. Well this just shows you that you don't have to use flowers.



During the video I did create with different designer paper and changed a couple of things to show how versatile the layout and technique are.

I give all the dimensions in the video below. I hope you enjoy this card, the alternative card I created, and the journey to make it.

please watch the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

 

Please enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop, there are some amazing artists and projects.


Have a wonderful day!

Stampin' Smiles!


 

 

3 comments:

Melva Peters said...

Adorable card Glenda!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Cute! Love your 'non-floral'card Glenda. Thanks for taking part in the Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month.

Diane Evans said...

Cute card Glenda. I am going to have to try this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails