Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Scrappy Strip Technique With The Abigail Rose Suite!

 Hi Friends!

I recently did a facebook live to demonstrate how to do the Scrappy Strip Technique and shared it with you in THIS POST.

There is even a video tutorial there for you!

Today I have another version for you, using the Abigail Rose Suite.


Oh my, what a gorgeous suite of products!  Making cards with the designer paper, ribbon, add some embellishments and bundle is so easy. The cards just seem to make themselves :)

Just take some left over 3/4" strips that are anywhere from 1.5 to 3 inches long, and create a beautiful background for your main image.

The flowers are so pretty in Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam. 

You can find the measurements and supplies in the video tutorial on my YouTube Channel.

Here's the video for you again.

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails