Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Sending Smiles Collaboration Card and Video Tutorial

Hi Friends

I changed my facebook live Collaboration Night to Thursdays from now on, and last Thursday we collaborated with the Sending Smiles bundle.

I found two cards by Sherry Roth and used them as inspiration.

This is such an amazingly versatile bundle and I just love using the bright and bold colours with it.

But this time it was up to my Viewers what colours we used and the layout, and they didn't disappoint me!  They chose to stamp with the new 2022-24 In Colours!

Here's the card we came up with..... Their ideas, my hands doing the work.

I am not "allowed" to voice my opinion, but I frequently do lol.

If you would like to see how we created the card, please watch the video below. 

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails