Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Nature's Prints Video Tutorial Replay

 Hi Friends!



I shared how to create this beautiful card during my facebook live demonstration on Monday.

I used the Nature's Prints stamp set and coordinating Natural Prints dies. The wreath die is wonderful and I can't wait to use it to create some Christmas cards too!

I layered the sentiment die cut with a die cut from the Stylish Shapes dies. These are "stand alone" dies in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. This means they do not coordinate with a stamp set in particular, but they do go with so many sets.

The added layer underneath the sentiment just makes the sentiment more of a focal point than it would have been on it's own.

The colours I used on this card are Starry Sky, Polished Pink, Night of Navy and Pacific Point.  I tried to choose colours that coordinate with each other but make each layer stand out.

The wreath is die cut from the new In Colour Glimmer Paper, which has fast become a main go to paper in my craft room.

For the video I used Orchid Oasis for the card base, and changed up the colours of the stamped images.


 You will find the recipe during the video.

You can see how I created it by watching the video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Thanks for visiting today, and I hope to see you soon In My Craft Room.

Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails