Thursday, May 26, 2022

May Paper Pumpkin Kit And Alternative Card Video

 Hi Friends!

I received the May 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit, called Celebrate In Colour, and had so much fun creating with it.

Here's pictures of all 5 of the cards as designed, then you can find a picture of the alternative card below them.





And this is the alternative card we came up with!


This was such a fun kit, and the cards are so pretty.

Thanks to Connie U for the idea to do the floating technique with strips that came with the kit!

You can follow along on the creativity journey by watching video below. If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails