Monday, May 23, 2022

Using The New In Colours To Create Two Different Cards With Similar Supplies and the Nature's Prints Bundle!


Hi Friends!

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Trip Achievers Blog Hop!

We are a world wide group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who love to Share What We Do, and Do What We Love. 

Today I have a card for you using the Nature's Prints bundle. I created this card using the new In Colour Orchid Oasis.


I love this bundle and this is my favourite new in colour.

I created a version of this card in all 5 new colours, but this one is my fav.

I used the new Fabulous Frames dies, the Fern Embossing Folder, and the new In Colour Glimmer Paper.

Oh, my, such amazing new products in this catalogue. You NEED them too lol.

Here's a link to request a Canadian Catalogue from me - CLICK HERE I am happy to get one into the mail for you.

Here's what I used to create this card:

  Orchid Oasis card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 and 4-3/4 x 3 for the frame

  Basic White 5-1/4 x 4 for the inside and 4 x 4 for the stamped image and the sentiment frame

  In Colour Glimmer Paper 3 x 3 for the die cuts

  Iridescent Rhinestones, Fern Embossing Folder, Fabulous Frames dies, Natural Prints dies and Orchid 

  Oasis Metallic Ribbon.

  Ink:  Orchid Oasis ink pad and Stampin' Blends

I didn't do a video for this one yet, but there is a video below for the Tahitian Tide version I did. Each one was a bit different, but similar products were used.

Please enjoy the video, and please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos and tutorials I upload. Make sure you click on the bell icon to be notified when I upload them.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop!


Stampin' Smiles!




4 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love everything about this card Glenda! Thanks for taking part in the Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month.

Melva Peters said...

Pretty cards Glenda! Love the colours!

Melva Peters said...

Love your cards Glenda! Such pretty colours!

Candy Rattray, sweetstamper.com said...

Adding the new fancy label die is the perfect touch for this bundle and your lovely card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails