Tuesday, August 10, 2021

How To Clean Your Acrylic Blocks

 Hi Friends!

One of the most common questions I get asked is "How do I clean my acrylic blocks?"

Well I am sharing a 2 minute tip video on how to make sure your acrylic blocks are clean so your stamps will stick and not fall off.

It seems like a pretty straight forward process to clean them, but there are some do's and don'ts to watch out for.

Watch this video and I will explain it to you and show you how to clean them .

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of the videos and tutorials, then click on the bell image to be notified when I go live and when I upload videos. Here’s the link to subscribe:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GlendaMollet

 

Stampin' Smiles!





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails