Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Counting Sheep Card and Video Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

There are some really cute items in the new Sale-a-Bration Brochure!


Click on the image above to view the brochure online. Or CLICK HERE for the link.

Two of my favourite products in the brochure coordinate!  And you can get both of them for FREE!

But only until September 30th, then they retire and are gone to the happy sheep stamping grounds lol



I was live in my facebook VIP Group on Monday night and created this cute card.

 

Wonder how I did the clouds at the top?  If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Hope to see you soon ... In My Craft Room!

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails