Monday, August 9, 2021

Delicate Dahlia Collaboration Card

 

Hi Friends!

Last Friday night I met up with some fabulous friends during our Friday Late Night Collaboration Stamping in my VIP Group.

I suggested the Delicate Dahlia stamp set which is available for FREE with a minimum $120 order (Canada) during Sale-a-Bration Aug 3 to Sept 30, 2021.

CLICK HERE to see it in my Online Store.

The video is below. Just a heads up, it is quite long as we do a lot of socializing and becoming a stamping family.

But after the card is done, we go on and do some inking embossing folders to create beautiful backgrounds. Check it out, some were successful and some weren't!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer!  I will be back to normal online and in person events in September.  I would love to have you join us in my facebook VIP Group.  We are a caring and supportive community.

If you enjoy my video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails