Monday, August 16, 2021

Friday Penguin Collaboration!

 Hi Friends!

Last Friday I had fun collaborating with my facebook VIP Group and Zoom viewers.

We used the Penguin Place bundle and coordinating Penguin Playmates designer paper.

The bundle is in the Mini Catalogue (page 33) and the designer paper is FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a minimum $60 order!


PENGUIN PLAYMATES 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

Here's the youtube video on our collaboration session. There is lots of socializing as well. Friday nights are more about the socializing than the stamping. But it is always fun to decide as a group what we are doing. My hand are supposed to do what their mouths tell me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

But boy does it get me out of my comfort zone!

 If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails