Friday, August 13, 2021

Bloom Where You're Planted Card and Video Tutorial

 

Hello Friends!

Last Monday I did some live stamping in my facebook VIP Group.

I shared how I created this simple and elegant card (inspired by Megan Cooper) using the Bloom Where You're Planted Suite.

Watch the video below for the dimensions and tutorial on how I created the card and see what I added that made the card even prettier!

Then EMAIL ME and ask how you can receive one of these cards in your snail mail box at home!

CLICK HERE for a link to the complete supply list. You can find the measurements for this card in the description of my video.

 

If you enjoy the video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails