Monday, July 12, 2021

Seascape Meets Polished Stone Technique

 Hi Friends!

A while ago I did a Free Online Class where we played with the Polished Stone Technique for a couple of hours.

You can see that video HERE on my YouTube Channel.

One of the backgrounds I made used blues and greens, so I decided to add some sea life to it. You can see the start of the card in the video, and here is the finished card....


I added some coral in Silver Embossing Powder, then cut the Seahorse from the Sea Life Dies out of some In Colour Shimmer Vellum - Pale Papaya.                            

                                SEA LIFE DIES

 2021–2023 IN COLOR SHIMMER VELLUM

The sentiment comes from the Encircled In Friendship stamp set. I just love this sentiment and I so enjoy sending cards out with it.  

ENCIRCLED IN FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

Then I die cut it with one of the dies from the Potted Succulents dies.

I hope you enjoy the card and maybe give the Polished Stone Technique a try! It's real easy and very fun!  Stay tuned to my facebook VIP Group for some more Polished Stone stamping!

If you enjoy my video, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails