Friday, July 9, 2021

Quiet Meadow Card and Video Tutorial

 Hi Friends!

I was finally home to do a live stamping demonstration for you on Tuesday!

Some Tuesday mornings at 10 am (PT) I go live on my YouTube Channel and share how to create a project.

This week I re-created a card I received in a Canadian swap by Stephanie Pletscher.

 Stephanie did a collage card using the Quiet Meadow stamp set and Scalloped Contour dies.

I love collage cards, but struggle to create them myself. When I received this one I knew I was going to re-create it (or case it).

Here is the video from Tuesday on my YouTube Channel.

If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails