Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Simply Elegant Spanner Fun Fold

 Hi Friends!

I received a lovely card in a recent swap that was a fun fold that I had not done yet.

I think it is called a Spanner Card and I love it.

Here's the card I created using the same fun fold ....

I am having a contest on my facebook VIP Group.  Simply comment on the post what your favourite embellishment is, and I will put your name into a draw for a package of Resin Hearts. If you live outside of Canada, and your name is drawn, I will send you this card instead as I can't send product outside of Canada.  But at least you will get the card!

CLICK HERE to see that post in my VIP Group. Not a member yet? Why not JOIN us! You can find the post in the Announcements section.

The contest will close on Saturday, July 23rd and I will draw the winner and announce it during my Friday Late Night Stamping in my facebook VIP Group.  I will announce the contest winner right here on my blog on Monday, July 26th!  Good Luck :)

Meanwhile, I created this card during my facebook live stamping on Monday night.  

This Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Paper is so pretty it sure does not need a lot of dressing up with other products. Create simply gorgeous projects with the intricately detailed patterns. This high-quality printed paper is excellent scrapbook paper, card making paper, and more. These beautiful designs are perfect for weddings, masculine projects, and more. Includes copper, gold, and silver foiling.

SIMPLY ELEGANT 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 

If you would like to see how I created the card, please watch the video below. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.


Stampin' Smiles!





 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails