Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Quiet Meadow With Polished Stone Technique

 Hi Friends!

Have you given the Polished Stone Technique a try yet?  It is so much fun!

I recently had a free online class where we played with this technique a lot. The background for this card was one of the pieces I created using Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight. I also added a bit of Evening Evergreen for some dark contrast, but not much.

You can see how I created this background, and others in my technique video by CLICKING HERE.

To create this card you will need:

Vellum 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 with the Polished Stone Technique - then I cut it down to 5 x 3-3/4

Thick Basic White card base

Daffodil Delight 5-1/4 x 4

Basic White 5 x 3-3/4 to put behind the techniqued vellum, and 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 for the sentiment and 5-1/4 x 4 for inside

Basic Black 2-1/4 x 5-1/2

Playful Pets twine 16"

Matte Black Dots

Picture This dies

Meadow dies

Stamp sets: Quiet Meadow and Biggest Wish

Ink: Memento, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate

Blends: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Evening Evergreen

Other: Wink of Stella,  99% Rubbing Alcohol, Water Pen, Straw

EMAIL ME and let me know if you would like to see me create this card during one of my facebook live stamping demonstrations in my VIP Group.

Stampin' Smiles!





 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails