Thursday, July 22, 2021

Party Puffin Step Up Panel Card

 Hi Friends!

Back in April, we created this fun fold Party Puffin card during my Friday Late Night Stamping.
My viewers and I collaborated to create the card. I don't know what happened but apparently I did not upload the video to my YouTube channel!
 
 


But I thought I would share this card with you today in case you missed the creative process for it.
It is called a Step Up Panel Card and here are the cardstock and paper dimensions you will need to create it.
 
Coastal Cabana 11 x 4-1/4 scored at 1/2, 2, 4, and 5-1/2
and 5-1/2 x 3 scored at 1/2 and 2
Basic Black 5-1/4 x 4 and2-3/4 x 3-1/4
Basic White 5 x 3-3/4, 2-1/2 x 3, 3 x 3-1/2 (front puffins), 2 x 2 (back puffin)
Thick Basic White 6 x 2 (for a cloud mask)
Brights Designer Paper 1-7/8 x 4-1/8, 1-3/8 x 2-7/8
Party Puffins stamp set
By The Dock stamp set
Basic Border dies
Ink: Memento, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
Blends: Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party
Wink of Stella and a wobbler.
 
 

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails