Monday, July 19, 2021

Double Pocket Pansy Petals Fun Fold Card

 Hi Friends!

Every quarter most of the Stampin' Up! Demonstrators on Vancouver Island, BC gather together and have a fun session of business and creating.

We have Product Demos, Create With Me Sessions and some business topics.  The last one we had, one of my Team Members Carla Neville, showed us how to create this fun Double Pocket Pansy Petals Fun Fold Card.

This card is by Heather Mollet, but she created it during our event as she created along with Carla Neville as she showed us how to do this fun fold.

It has 2 pockets in it, one for a package of pansy seeds (or other flowers) and one for the sentiment (where you see the white piece in behind.

I hope to do this during one of my facebook live stamping hours in my VIP Group. Make sure you come on over and join my group so you can see how to create this card.

Have a super day!

Stampin' Smiles!





 

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails