Friday, July 16, 2021

A Quick and Beautiful Card Using The Hand-Penned Suite

 Hi Friends!

Not all cards need to be intricate or a fun fold. Sometimes it's nice to just create something Quick and Simple but beautiful.


This card that I was inspired to make by one of Mary Fish's cards, uses the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set, Hand Penned designer paper and is finished off with some Flowers For Every Season ribbon and a bow and the Playing With Patterns Dots that I have not used for a long time.  But I love how they finish off this card.

I created this card during my Thursday Night Live Stamping in my facebook VIP Group.  I am excited to share the video with you.

Then I shared my new products from the Jun-Dec Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochure.  So many beautiful things!  Paper and Ribbon Shares are coming!

Then I shared a quick and easy way to add the labels to your Stampin' Up! Cling Stamps. It's not as hard as you may think. This is fool proof!

If you enjoy the, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

You can find a list of supplies I used to create this card below my signature.

Stampin' Smiles!





 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails