Saturday, June 19, 2021

Quiet Meadow Fun Fold And Cased Card

Hi Friends!

I received the front of this card in a Canadian Swap I participated in from Joanne McTavish.

I liked it and decided to create it and change it up a bit. When I started I had Fun Fold pop into my mind. I don't usually come up with fun fold ideas on my own, and to be honest I don't know if this has been done before or not.

But I carried on and crated this fun fold that has 2 cards in one. 

The Front is basically as Joanne did it:


Then I opened it and used the same layout as the swap card ...


But, one more flip and this is where the magic happens!  Yup it has an inside as well!  

It is basically two cards folded into one, with some flipping and flapping involved. 



 If you like this card, check out my video below. I shared how to create it during my Thursday Drop In Live Stamping in my facebook VIP Group last Thursday.

CLICK HERE to join my VIP Group. It's FREE and available wherever you live.

Here's the video on how to create it, you can also watch it on my YouTube Channel along with hundreds of other videos as well.


I hope you enjoy the video and the card. Thanks for watching.

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails