Friday, June 18, 2021

Give It A Whirl Dies on Friday Collaboration

 

Hi Friends!

Tonight we will be collaborating on a card using the Give It A Whirl Dies.

I shared the birthday card I created for our Grand Daughter using these dies in THIS POST.

It also has a link to the video on my YouTube Channel from last Monday's facebook live.

These dies are a fun way to create an interactive card.  I dare you to make it and not play with it!  You will! I sure did.


I hope you can join us on zoom or catch the live stream in my VIP Group tonight at 8 pm (Pacific Time). It's a group collaboration, and your input will be welcomed.  I have no control how things turn out, it is completely up to the audience!

CLICK HERE to go to my facebook VIP Group and "Join" in on the fun tonight.  See you there!

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails