Monday, June 21, 2021

Friday Collaboration Card - A Chicken Combo!

 Hi Friends!

Last Friday's Late Night Stamping Collaboration took me so far outside my comfort zone!  But the card came together, finally, and the end result is a truly fun and colourful interactive card!

During this creative experience, the viewers get to tell me how to make the card, and my hands do the work.

This time it started out with my suggestion of the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick bundles.

Viewers requested Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape.

What do you think?  Do you like it?  Is it inside your comfort zone?

Here's the video on the creative collaboration. You can also see how I created the embossed background with trees at the top and "stones" at the bottom!  Yup so easy to do.  Then see the secret to stopping the background from sagging! No saggy cards in my craft room.

The fun interactive part is done using the Give It A Whirl Dies on page 163 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.

GIVE IT A WHIRL DIES

I hope you enjoy the video and please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials or Live Stamping on Tuesday mornings!

Stampin' Smiles!





 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails