Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Elegant Friendship Cased Card

 Hi friends!

I hope this finds you all well and enjoying your week.

On Monday during my live stamping in my facebook VIP Group, I shared how to create this card ...

I cased it from Jamie Barbazy because I just LOVE it!  I did change it a little bit to make it my own.

It uses the Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Paper from page 133 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.

Here's what that gorgeous paper looks like ...

SIMPLY ELEGANT 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

Every sheet has foiling on one side, either Gold, Silver or Copper or a combination of them. It is simply stunning.  When you use this paper, you don't need to add a lot to complete the card.

Here's the recipe:

Thick Very Vanilla 8-1/2 x 5-1/2

Very Vanilla 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 and 5-1/4 x 4

Simply Elegant Specialty DSP 1 x 5-1/2, 1/2 x 5-1/2 and some hand cut flowers

Copper Foil 5-1/2 x 1/2

Basic Black 2 x 3

Beauty of Friendship stamp set, Forever Blossoms stamp set

Ink: Smoky Slate, Versamark

Black Twine 19"

Silver Embossing Powder

Clear & Silver Epoxy Essentials

Tasteful Textiles embossing folder

Painted Labels Dies

If you would like to see how I created it, please watch the video below. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of my videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. Once you have subscribed, click on the bell icon to get notification when I add to my channel.

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails