Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Weekly Update and Card Tutorial!

 Hi Friends!

I recently participated in a Fun Fold Tutorial Bundle creative project.

We each submitted a card tutorial using a fun fold of some kind. No restrictions, other than it had to be only current Stampin' Up! products.

You can find out how to qualify to receive some of these tutorials for FREE by reading my Weekly Update Newsletter today.

Not registered to receive my Weekly Updates? Just fill out the form that drops down in front of this post, or go to the top of my blog on the right side and subscribe today.

If you miss this weeks Weekly Update, EMAIL ME and I am happy to forward it to you. 

Here's a sneak peek of the complete tutorial bundle. I will be sharing some of the other fun fold tutorials in my Weekly Updates!

Please enjoy today's card tutorial and Weekly Update. 

I am live at 10 am this morning (PT) on my YouTube Channel - come on over and join in on the fun!

Stampin' Smiles!





 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails