Thursday, June 24, 2021

Sweet Strawberry on YouTube Live!

 Hi Friends!

Did you know I do live stamping on my YouTube Channel most Tuesday mornings?

Yup, you can catch me at 10 am (PT)! 

This is the card I created last Tuesday....


It was inspired by one I saw by Amy Koenders. I changed it a bit to make it my own, but I just love this card!

I think this would make an awesome Scratch 'n Sniff technique card, don't you?

Here's the video link on how I created it as well as a list of supplies.

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss any of the videos, tutorials and live stamping, then click on the bell image to be notified when I go live and when I upload videos. Here’s the link to subscribe:

https://www.youtube.com/c/GlendaMollet

Have a great day - summer is here!

 

Stampin' Smiles!





 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails